WEB hosting

Forums Web Hosting Web Hosting Companies WEB hosting

Participant
    Hassan bro Assalam o alaikum !! hope u r doing well .

I am a student of bachelor and from Pakistan. I am watching your  videos from last month and try to applying your online earning methods as u told.

My question is  here about “earn monry through google  AdSense” that if i make a website is instruction is giving in your youtube videos through 000webhost.com and i do a hard work to make this website acceptable for google AdSense for a month and till that i have no money .if 000webhost ask me to pay for their hosting then how i will pay i have no money honestly as a beginner and they will take this access and  my all hard work will be waste.so can i get a website hosting free till i can make money more than a month period or  something for long period absolutely free ?? if yes please guide me.

inspired by this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gAYw1cVPtU&ab_channel=H-EDUCATE

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
    Hasan AboulHasan
    Site Admin
    none
    Hi friend, did they ask you to pay?
    Hasan Aboul Hasan Founder & CEO at H-educate  Facebook icon  LinkedIn icon  Youtube icon  instagram icon
    Varsh
    Participant
    Hello Sir,

Which vps web hosting are you using for your website?

Can you recommend some of the vps web hostings which are cheap & easy for beginners?

I want to start working as an affiliate marketer with a website, which hostings will you recommend me, Sir?

I also would like to know what are the basic things I should understand and concentrate from the backend before starting my site..

Thanks in ADVANCE.. Sir!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.