We Will Go Above And Beyond To Answer Your Queries, Because We Care!

Welcome To The Fastest Growing Digital Marketing Forum On The Planet… soon on Mars 😅🚀

Notifications
Clear all

3 Best Free Traffic Sources In 2021

Page 10 / 16
Muhammad aown
(@muhammad-aown)
Prominent Member
Posted by: @isuru-perera
Posted by: @muhammad-aown
Posted by: @majulous
Posted by: @kavitha-aisha

Yeah. But also answering in Forums sites, classifieds ads, email marketing are some of the ways to improve free traffic source in 2021.

Yeah classified ads provide free campaigns right?

Yes friend they provide free campaigns.

Brother have you tested these compaigns provided for free? I am sure we can't get sales through them and brother also did you saw any good results from that compaign?

Yeah you're totally right brother classified ads are kind of dead now. I have never used it brother but I have done some research about it. For an example classified ads mean the ads we put on newspapers, magazines like that.

Brother but the ads we will be putting news paper will cost us some money right? Then how are they free?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/09/2021 10:17 am
Muhammad aown
(@muhammad-aown)
Prominent Member
Posted by: @tarek

You are very right, friend.

Please try to quote your answers so that we can know who you're referring to 

If they use quote feature we can add our replies to their questions as well. Without any confusion.

Brother not only it reduces confusion but it also reduces wrong information like  if someone has wrong information about a product which he is telling to other people, we can also correct them if they quote, otherwise how will we know about which product he is talking about.

Yeah that's right. Some of time I have also get confused under what reply he is talking about. So we have to go back to the reply we added and clear the confusion. It's time consuming also.

Brother a forum member used this forum to get traffic to his blog i-eduly.com and he actually got really good traffic from here. As his blogs were getting good number of views on average.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/09/2021 10:19 am
Muhammad aown
(@muhammad-aown)
Prominent Member
Posted by: @adilkhan

@muhammad-aown but the post should be related to digital marketing

Yeah we have to create unique and fresh content to get users attraction.

Brother making fresh content is really hard which our audience has never read before, however if we are able to make fresh content the results will also be amazing, our sales will increase alot more as compared to how our old content performed.

That's exactly Hassan and Neil Patel like YouTubers are doing. In their every video they're bringing something new and valuable for there subscribers. After we they get the trust they make more sales as well.

However brother, Hassan's traffic methods are described in detail but Neil Patel tries to make short videos on traffic methods. But it doesn't matter as both of them share case studies.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/09/2021 10:20 am
Muhammad aown
(@muhammad-aown)
Prominent Member

@muhammad-aown yeah maybe but we should use other platform also

In the beginning of our business better to use at least 4 free methods to drive traffic.

Brother as long as those methods don't require focus like Quora, linkedin and medium etc, we should try all of them however we should be focusing only on one. Hope you understand what i said.

I understand and that's what I meant brother in the beginning we should atleast use 4 free traffic methods to drive traffic. For example quora, Reddit and Pinterest don't require much focus but social media platforms require more focus. So we can run all them and give more focus to social media promotions.

Brother i actually think that if we spend equal time on Instagram as compared to Quora, we can also get alot of traffic from Instagram as well because i think it can get our website more traffic then Quora.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/09/2021 10:22 am
Muhammad aown
(@muhammad-aown)
Prominent Member
Posted by: @jubaer-hossen
Posted by: @jayanth07

3 Best Free Traffic Sources In 2021:

1. Answering For Questions In Quora and Reddit Related To Your Niche.

2. Write Guest Post Related To Your Blog Post And Build a Backlink To Your Website.

3. Sharing Your Blog Posts On Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.

you can also use medium Linkedln mix.com to drive traffic to your site

Thanks a lot of for your advice.

Welcome bro.

Please pray for me.

but don't paste your website link in every question in quora and reddit

Yes before sharing website link in quora we have engage with others. We have share mini articles without any link and we have to answer their questions. After gain the trust we can share our website link.

Brother better than sharing mini article, we should share long valuable article so people can engage with our article on Quora and Quora thinks that our content is amazing and also in future, Quora will try to promote our content.

No brother quora isn't gonna promote any kind of content and they treat all contents in a same way. When ever someone type a question on google search engine related to our niche if our article has good responses with average subscribers it's gonna pop up on Google search results. And also we have consider about SEO as well.

No brother, if Quora treated all type of content the same way, then it would not have new showing amazing content to it's users in the main page, it's like youtube.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/09/2021 10:23 am
Muhammad aown
(@muhammad-aown)
Prominent Member

@tarek Pinterest alone can drive huge number of sales if you master it 

Yes, friend, in the future Pinterest will play a role in digital marketing.

And social media platforms also will do a huge role in digital marketing. 

Brother ofcourse social media as a traffic source for beginners is best, but a little problem it has is the traffic it gives doesn't convert as well as traffic from emails or from SEO does.

Brother I'm sorry the problem you said was unclear for me. And yeah especially Facebook page or group can drive more traffic to our niche cause nowadays lots of guys are active in Facebook other than quora or other platforms. 

Brother i said the problem 2ith the traffic which comes from social media is that it has less conversion rate than traffic we get from SEO or emails.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/09/2021 10:24 am
Muhammad aown
(@muhammad-aown)
Prominent Member
Posted by: @matetysuman

@matetysuman just like Quora , for some keywords medium also ranks. So if you can target keywords, you will get huge traffic for free. And it is easier then doing SEO.

Yes we can find the keyword in semrush by applying filters.

To find higher demand keywords we can use H-supertools as well. 

Brother now after the update to H-Supertools, Hassan has added a page of keywords with high CPC so now we don't even have to find keywords.

Brother in new update it shows the High CPC keywords for recent dates. In here I'm talking about higher CPC and higher search volume keywords we can use for our niche. To get that we can keyword research tool in H-supertools.

Brother but the CPC tools of H-Supertools is easier then it's keyword research tool because we don't have to find keywords z it automatically shows us.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/09/2021 10:25 am
Muhammad aown
(@muhammad-aown)
Prominent Member

2. Write Guest Post Related To Your Blog Post And Build a Backlink To Your Website.

It helps beginners alot. Thanks for the efforts friend.

Brother you can also do email marketing to drive traffic to your niche. It's also a best way to connect with clients directly.

Brother but making an email without having a big audience is also very hard, we will need a product which will help people in their business and in return they give us their email.

Yeah it's hard to do so but email marketing is still the most effective marketing tool we can use to drive targeted traffic.

Brother, I think for driving traffic, SEO can maybe better than email as millions of proposal search on Google and we can't make an email list of millions of people, however both of them have their own benefits.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/09/2021 10:27 am
Muhammad aown
(@muhammad-aown)
Prominent Member
Posted by: @hassanraza

Backlink is illegal by google so I won't recommend using it

No friend. Backlinks are not illegal or spam by google. But bad backlinks from adult sites may affect your blog.

but hassanraza said that backlink is illegal

@admin or any other will respond this. You will get to know this.

Yeah it's much better if Hassan gives some explanation about Backlinks.

Brother Hassan has already covered backlinks in his SEO video which he made on H-Educate, go and watch that video.

Oh really he does ? maybe I have missed that one. Brother there are lots of tutorials about free traffic and SEO can you tell exact name of the video that covered backlinks.

Brother, Hassan has made a separate video for backlinks, go watch his video about SEO, Hassan covers backlinks in the same video.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/09/2021 11:06 am
Muhammad aown
(@muhammad-aown)
Prominent Member

@kavitha-aisha eMail marketing has a conversation rate as high as 5 percent. Which you cannot find on anyother marketing service method. Even ads have lower conversation rate than that. Also you can use single email list again and again but ad compaign only runs once.

An affiliate marketer without an email list is losing a very big part of its income said by hassan in hid post I read yesterday so... You need to build an email list 

Exactly I think cold emails are best way to connect with clients and also we can use MailChimp to do email marketing.

Cold emails can never be best way to connect with clients. 

Do you understand what cold emails means at all? 

However brother cold emails are also recommended by Hassan in order to get clients and connect with them. Also Hassan has made various videos on it but we should remember never to put a link.  Other than that, cold emails can bring alot of customers.

It's true that it's a way to get customers but remember it's not the best way as said by my colleagues up there... It's an alternative... 

However brother, when starting a SAAS, many experts have tested and also recommend doing cold mails for our SAAS, so I will also do it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/09/2021 11:08 am
Muhammad aown
(@muhammad-aown)
Prominent Member

Yeah. But also answering in Forums sites, classifieds ads, email marketing are some of the ways to improve free traffic source in 2021.

Wow is that really effective, is it good to rely on this ads for good sales. 

Brother i don't think ads which are provided for free will make us some sales, i think they are the same as those websites who send fake traffic.

I have seen a site that provides legit ads service for free but their premium plan is the best... Anyway right from time we know that as we've original provisions there will always be fake too. 

Brother can you mention the URL of the website which will provide free ads for me? so I can promote affiliate programs like getresponse for free through their ads.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/09/2021 11:09 am
Muhammad aown
(@muhammad-aown)
Prominent Member
Posted by: @mzr

What about other social media platforms like tiktok?

You know tiktok it's not as old as Facebook and the likes that's why few knows that it can be use for marketing but it has its own methods 

Yeah and also mainly we use tiktok to do entertainment video clips and there isn't any engaging with others. But in Facebook groups we can engage with other members and promote our link.

However tiktok is an affiliate tool and a means of getting sales you just have to understand the way it is been use. Check YouTube tutorials for that. 

Brother we also have to see the audience on tik tok is not there so they can see promotions and buy things, they are there to spend time watching videos which entertain them and are also funny, so i think videos or stories on Instagram will work better then tiktok

You're right but you know running ads will be the best strategy to use in this case... There's chances of getting fast sales. 

Brother but we cannot always run ads, see email marketing products like getresponse, due 5o high CPC, we will earn less from getresponse commission than I will spend on ads.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/09/2021 11:11 am
Majulous
(@majulous)
Estimable Member

@jaydollar also using medium you rank on too because medium domain has high authority.

Is it only medium that allows you to get ranked on Google which other platforms do we have? 

Brother all platforms other than medium like Quora linkedin Tumblr they all get us rank.

OK, but you are so sure of medium to be the best. 

I am not saying it's the best, as i have seen people posting on LinkedIn and then their article ranked on google so after all it depends on your article and also your niche.

That means articles must be long and be rich with valuable content. 

Yes brother but it doesn't mean that we should compromise Value for making them long, if we have ever to decide between Value and length of the article, then make article short but keep Value with it.

I prefer articles to be short and valuable as per reason that we've other things to engage in and this applies to many others. 

Brother maybe you want small article but trust me, people interested in a topic wants longer article.

You sure about this, I don't agree. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/09/2021 5:26 am
Majulous
(@majulous)
Estimable Member

@jaydollar also using medium you rank on too because medium domain has high authority.

Is it only medium that allows you to get ranked on Google which other platforms do we have? 

Brother all platforms other than medium like Quora linkedin Tumblr they all get us rank.

I am not saying it's the best, as i have seen people posting on LinkedIn and then their article ranked on google so after all it depends on your article and also your niche.

Yes brother but it doesn't mean that we should compromise Value for making them long, if we have ever to decide between Value and length of the article, then make article short but keep Value with it.

I prefer articles to be short and valuable as per reason that we've other things to engage in and this applies to many others. 

Yeah when we doing our promotions on quora or social media platforms better to use mini articles. Then we can give the valuable data points related to our niche in a simple manner.

So many people are after value and not after long or know long. Pure value even though if article is short they will love it. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/09/2021 8:05 am
Abdull20
(@abdull20)

I think I prefer and recommend facebook page, qoura space and answers, Pinterest, and tumblr

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/09/2021 8:23 am
Isuru Perera
(@isuru-perera)
Noble Member

I think the best way is short articles with more valuable points. But I have to say that it maybe depend on your niche. Short articles are good because people can get bored if they're reading 1000-2000 words articles. So if we can reduce it to 500 words and add all the main points there it's the best.

Brother see when someone on this forum uploads a short article with points and don't explain those points, other forum members ask him to explain, this also shows people want explanation.

Brother please read my reply again I have clearly said that if we do reduce the number we have to include all main points. And brother for your information professional article writers are using this concept and they know how to do it without any missing detail. Most of the forum members aren't professionals brother.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/09/2021 9:49 am
Isuru Perera
(@isuru-perera)
Noble Member

Many are implementing this strategy in a wrong way 

Oh yes before using this methods we have to have the basic knowledge to how do handle and how to continue promotions in those platforms.

Very necessary to acquire basic knowledge, that's the premise plan. 

Yeah that's why some beginners get failed by using these methods without any basic knowledge. Every platform has their own set of rules to be followed before start promoting.

It's not everyone that will understand this synero some will fail at first and then it became their experience and they will stand in gap to |guide the newbie. 

Brother if we follow up the right strategies we aren't gonna fail. Do you see someone complain that he failed after using Hassan's strategies No !. So what we have to do is first understand the rules of that platform and start implementing correct concepts.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/09/2021 9:53 am
Isuru Perera
(@isuru-perera)
Noble Member
Posted by: @mzr

What about other social media platforms like tiktok?

You know tiktok it's not as old as Facebook and the likes that's why few knows that it can be use for marketing but it has its own methods 

Yeah and also mainly we use tiktok to do entertainment video clips and there isn't any engaging with others. But in Facebook groups we can engage with other members and promote our link.

However tiktok is an affiliate tool and a means of getting sales you just have to understand the way it is been use. Check YouTube tutorials for that. 

Yeah I know tiktok can be used as a affiliate tool but most of the users are using tiktok to get entertain not to see different niche related promotions. This is just a my point and other than using tiktok we can use Facebook and Instagram to drive more traffic.

But that's where you are missing it, do you know the that the person That wanted to watch funny videos to enjoy himself or herself might be challenged with losing weight or really needed something you're promoting. So running an ads is the best way to get money from tiktok

Brother I have already told that this is just my point of view. Think about this when we're seen ads on YouTube we're trying skip it and continue watching the rest of video. In tiktok also that's same scenario happening.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/09/2021 9:57 am
Isuru Perera
(@isuru-perera)
Noble Member

You are very right, friend.

Please try to quote your answers so that we can know who you're referring to 

If they use quote feature we can add our replies to their questions as well. Without any confusion.

I hope he understand better with this your short explanation. 

But still some members aren't using quote feature brother. So we can't engage with them.

We can't really blame them but what's painful is that none of them replied that they won't do that again or they don't understand how to quote we would have guided them but it's not so. 

Brother is just a common knowledge of using quote feature. When I first joined on the forum I have start adding replies using quote feature. Btw now we should go back to our topic brother not about the quote feature.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/09/2021 10:00 am
Isuru Perera
(@isuru-perera)
Noble Member

Wow is that really effective, is it good to rely on this ads for good sales. 

I don't think so because classified ads are kind of dead now. I do some research about it but didn't found zny good information.

Did you also check YouTube for review on classified ads. 

Brother there only few tutorials on YouTube about the classified ads and they all uploaded 1 or 2 years ago. If you have doubts do a research by yourself.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/09/2021 10:04 am
Page 10 / 16
Share: