Skip to content

We Will Go Above And Beyond To Answer Your Queries, Because We Care!

Welcome To The Fastest Growing Digital Marketing Forum On The Planet… soon on Mars 😅🚀

Notifications
Clear all

3 Best Free Traffic Sources In 2021

Page 11 / 16
Isuru Perera
(@isuru-perera)
Noble Member
Posted by: @majulous
Posted by: @isuru-perera
Posted by: @muhammad-aown

@kavitha-aisha eMail marketing has a conversation rate as high as 5 percent. Which you cannot find on anyother marketing service method. Even ads have lower conversation rate than that. Also you can use single email list again and again but ad compaign only runs once.

An affiliate marketer without an email list is losing a very big part of its income said by hassan in hid post I read yesterday so... You need to build an email list 

Exactly I think cold emails are best way to connect with clients and also we can use MailChimp to do email marketing.

Cold emails can never be best way to connect with clients. 

Do you understand what cold emails means at all? 

Yeah I know what's cold emails and that's why I said they are the best way connect with our clients. Do you know what is cold email ?

Tell me in short what you understand cold emails... Cold emails isn't the best way to connect with our customers. 

Brother can you give the reasons for that ? You don't want to believe just see this tutorial of Hassan

And watch this playlist on h-educate

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/09/2021 10:07 am
Isuru Perera
(@isuru-perera)
Noble Member
Posted by: @mzr

@kavitha-aisha eMail marketing has a conversation rate as high as 5 percent. Which you cannot find on anyother marketing service method. Even ads have lower conversation rate than that. Also you can use single email list again and again but ad compaign only runs once.

An affiliate marketer without an email list is losing a very big part of its income said by hassan in hid post I read yesterday so... You need to build an email list 

Exactly I think cold emails are best way to connect with clients and also we can use MailChimp to do email marketing.

Isn't it illegal in some countries or what?

What are you talking about here bro what you posted is not in line with our discussion... Check well before you tag a post to reply. Be careful man. 

Brother he is asking that does cold emailing is a illegal method or not ? Btw it's very legal method and all kind of marketers using cold emails to connect with clients.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/09/2021 10:10 am
Isuru Perera
(@isuru-perera)
Noble Member

However brother cold emails are also recommended by Hassan in order to get clients and connect with them. Also Hassan has made various videos on it but we should remember never to put a link.  Other than that, cold emails can bring alot of customers.

It's true that it's a way to get customers but remember it's not the best way as said by my colleagues up there... It's an alternative... 

Brother then tell me according to your expertise what's the best way to connect with the customers ?  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/09/2021 10:15 am
Isuru Perera
(@isuru-perera)
Noble Member
Posted by: @kavitha-aisha

Yeah. But also answering in Forums sites, classifieds ads, email marketing are some of the ways to improve free traffic source in 2021.

Yeah classified ads provide free campaigns right?

Yes friend they provide free campaigns.

Wow is that really effective, is it good to rely on this ads for good sales. 

Brother i don't think ads which are provided for free will make us some sales, i think they are the same as those websites who send fake traffic.

I have seen a site that provides legit ads service for free but their premium plan is the best... Anyway right from time we know that as we've original provisions there will always be fake too. 

What's that legit ads service site brother do you remember the name of it or ? 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/09/2021 10:25 am
Isuru Perera
(@isuru-perera)
Noble Member
Posted by: @jayanth07

3 Best Free Traffic Sources In 2021:

1. Answering For Questions In Quora and Reddit Related To Your Niche.

2. Write Guest Post Related To Your Blog Post And Build a Backlink To Your Website.

3. Sharing Your Blog Posts On Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.

What about other social media platforms like tiktok?

You know tiktok it's not as old as Facebook and the likes that's why few knows that it can be use for marketing but it has its own methods 

Yeah and also mainly we use tiktok to do entertainment video clips and there isn't any engaging with others. But in Facebook groups we can engage with other members and promote our link.

However tiktok is an affiliate tool and a means of getting sales you just have to understand the way it is been use. Check YouTube tutorials for that. 

Brother we also have to see the audience on tik tok is not there so they can see promotions and buy things, they are there to spend time watching videos which entertain them and are also funny, so i think videos or stories on Instagram will work better then tiktok

You're right but you know running ads will be the best strategy to use in this case... There's chances of getting fast sales. 

Yeah brother I agree with you but if we can get free organic traffics it's best thing we can do. Hassan also said that if you're a beginner better to start things off with free methods. And brother there is chance of not getting sales with paid ads also. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/09/2021 10:30 am
Majulous
(@majulous)
Estimable Member

What are you talking about here bro what you posted is not in line with our discussion... Check well before you tag a post to reply. Be careful man. 

I am sorry bro. It's a mistake. 

Alright, your apology is accepted. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/09/2021 3:05 pm
MZR liked
Majulous
(@majulous)
Estimable Member

I am sorry bro. It's a mistake. 

I understand now and It's okay. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/09/2021 3:06 pm
Majulous
(@majulous)
Estimable Member

However brother cold emails are also recommended by Hassan in order to get clients and connect with them. Also Hassan has made various videos on it but we should remember never to put a link.  Other than that, cold emails can bring alot of customers.

It's true that it's a way to get customers but remember it's not the best way as said by my colleagues up there... It's an alternative... 

However brother, when starting a SAAS, many experts have tested and also recommend doing cold mails for our SAAS, so I will also do it.

Are you into SaaS already. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/09/2021 3:09 pm
Majulous
(@majulous)
Estimable Member

Yeah. But also answering in Forums sites, classifieds ads, email marketing are some of the ways to improve free traffic source in 2021.

Brother i don't think ads which are provided for free will make us some sales, i think they are the same as those websites who send fake traffic.

I have seen a site that provides legit ads service for free but their premium plan is the best... Anyway right from time we know that as we've original provisions there will always be fake too. 

Brother can you mention the URL of the website which will provide free ads for me? so I can promote affiliate programs like getresponse for free through their ads.

I could not really remember this bro but I will feed you back.

But go on listjoe👈

To get free 1000 emails to targeted leads. Trust me you could make something reasonable from there. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/09/2021 3:12 pm
Majulous
(@majulous)
Estimable Member

2. Write Guest Post Related To Your Blog Post And Build a Backlink To Your Website.

Many are implementing this strategy in a wrong way 

Oh yes before using this methods we have to have the basic knowledge to how do handle and how to continue promotions in those platforms.

Very necessary to acquire basic knowledge, that's the premise plan. 

Yeah that's why some beginners get failed by using these methods without any basic knowledge. Every platform has their own set of rules to be followed before start promoting.

It's not everyone that will understand this synero some will fail at first and then it became their experience and they will stand in gap to |guide the newbie. 

Brother if we follow up the right strategies we aren't gonna fail. Do you see someone complain that he failed after using Hassan's strategies No !. So what we have to do is first understand the rules of that platform and start implementing correct concepts.

Yeah it's amazing to hear this from you. We need to be smart to learn the rules first. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/09/2021 3:15 pm
Majulous
(@majulous)
Estimable Member

You know tiktok it's not as old as Facebook and the likes that's why few knows that it can be use for marketing but it has its own methods 

Yeah and also mainly we use tiktok to do entertainment video clips and there isn't any engaging with others. But in Facebook groups we can engage with other members and promote our link.

However tiktok is an affiliate tool and a means of getting sales you just have to understand the way it is been use. Check YouTube tutorials for that. 

Yeah I know tiktok can be used as a affiliate tool but most of the users are using tiktok to get entertain not to see different niche related promotions. This is just a my point and other than using tiktok we can use Facebook and Instagram to drive more traffic.

But that's where you are missing it, do you know the that the person That wanted to watch funny videos to enjoy himself or herself might be challenged with losing weight or really needed something you're promoting. So running an ads is the best way to get money from tiktok

Brother I have already told that this is just my point of view. Think about this when we're seen ads on YouTube we're trying skip it and continue watching the rest of video. In tiktok also that's same scenario happening.

But at least it we find such ad valuable we will check it out for more info. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/09/2021 3:17 pm
Majulous
(@majulous)
Estimable Member
Posted by: @tarek

You are very right, friend.

Please try to quote your answers so that we can know who you're referring to 

If they use quote feature we can add our replies to their questions as well. Without any confusion.

I hope he understand better with this your short explanation. 

But still some members aren't using quote feature brother. So we can't engage with them.

We can't really blame them but what's painful is that none of them replied that they won't do that again or they don't understand how to quote we would have guided them but it's not so. 

Brother is just a common knowledge of using quote feature. When I first joined on the forum I have start adding replies using quote feature. Btw now we should go back to our topic brother not about the quote feature.

Alright I agree with you. Just that it will take time trying to figure out what a fellow is saying when he doesn't use quote. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/09/2021 3:18 pm
Majulous
(@majulous)
Estimable Member

I don't think so because classified ads are kind of dead now. I do some research about it but didn't found zny good information.

Did you also check YouTube for review on classified ads. 

Brother there only few tutorials on YouTube about the classified ads and they all uploaded 1 or 2 years ago. If you have doubts do a research by yourself.

They still remain valid 2years review isn't old to put aside. Alright I agree with your opinion. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/09/2021 3:20 pm
Majulous
(@majulous)
Estimable Member

Yeah I know what's cold emails and that's why I said they are the best way connect with our clients. Do you know what is cold email ?

Tell me in short what you understand cold emails... Cold emails isn't the best way to connect with our customers. 

Brother can you give the reasons for that ? You don't want to believe just see this tutorial of Hassan

And watch this playlist on h-educate

Alright I appreciate you for bringing the link here. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/09/2021 3:22 pm
Majulous
(@majulous)
Estimable Member

Brother he is asking that does cold emailing is a illegal method or not ? Btw it's very legal method and all kind of marketers using cold emails to connect with clients.

It's not illegal just that it is indefinite. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/09/2021 3:24 pm
Majulous
(@majulous)
Estimable Member

Brother then tell me according to your expertise what's the best way to connect with the customers ?  

Sending Emails is what I preferred. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/09/2021 3:28 pm
Majulous
(@majulous)
Estimable Member

What's that legit ads service site brother do you remember the name of it or ? 

I need to rest my brain to get back the name. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/09/2021 3:30 pm
Majulous
(@majulous)
Estimable Member

Brother we also have to see the audience on tik tok is not there so they can see promotions and buy things, they are there to spend time watching videos which entertain them and are also funny, so i think videos or stories on Instagram will work better then tiktok

You're right but you know running ads will be the best strategy to use in this case... There's chances of getting fast sales. 

Yeah brother I agree with you but if we can get free organic traffics it's best thing we can do. Hassan also said that if you're a beginner better to start things off with free methods. And brother there is chance of not getting sales with paid ads also. 

Yeah if we run paid ads wrongly then it's gonna result to loss. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/09/2021 3:32 pm
mayheptad
(@mayheptad)

@hassanraza am hearing this for the first time. We were told to build backlinks to our websites so that our website can rank higher in search engines.

Now you are saying backlink is illegal ??

Now, which do we believe??

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/09/2021 1:56 pm
Isuru Perera
(@isuru-perera)
Noble Member

We can do tiktok campaign as well but it isn't much engaging than Facebook and Instagram.

So yes insta and face are the top?

Yeah no doubt about that if you wanna do social media promotions Facebook and Instagram are the places.

What about twitter?

Normally we aren't gonna use twitter to do promotions because it's very hard to build a customer base there. Facebook and Instagram are the mostly used social media platforms brother that's why everyone marketers give their focus on those two platforms.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/09/2021 4:33 pm
Page 11 / 16
Share:
Deploy On Vultr With 100$ Free Credits
Get Started
Get a Shocking Discount!
Get 85% OFF on all our selected products
Check it out
Get 85% OFF on all our selected products
Get a Shocking Discount!
Check it out