We Will Go Above And Beyond To Answer Your Queries, Because We Care!
Welcome To The Fastest Growing Digital Marketing Forum On The Planet… soon on Mars 😅🚀
Parts of this page are not secure 02
This topic is related to this one:
But I couldn't add or reply to it. So, I begin a new one
I installed premium URL shortener. After I finished SSL certificate step, when I open the website in Firefox some issues appear in the certificate (Parts of this page are not secure).
How can I fix it?
Does this happen only on firefox? Did you try a different browser?
Thanks Mr. Abdallah
I just want to tell you that I have fixed the issue through these steps:
1. I reinstall my VPS server.
2. Reinstall php script.
3. After I finished all the steps before SSL step, I make the following change.
4. from admin panel > settings > URL.. I changed
5. Then I complete the rest steps mentioned in your article.
6. After I finished SSL installation step, I open my website and now it works with LOCK icon :).
I came back to tell you this maybe it will help some one ..