You have created a Blogger blog or site but you are unimpressed with the variety of templates available for you. You may have started believing that it’s all that you can get for free, right? Wrong! I’ve come up with the best free Blogger templates for your blog or site.
Not only will your blog look attractive to the visitors, but it will also be extremely functional. On the list, I have included a template for making a blog on almost any niche from fashion to tech. So let’s get started without further ado.
11 Top Free Blogger Templates (Responsive, Modern & Clean)
These templates are completely free. But you can upgrade a few templates if you want to. To begin with, let's use a Blogger theme geared toward the education niche.
LMS Education Blogger Template
Do you want to create an education website using Google’s Blogger? Look no further than the LMS Education template that offers everything you need to launch your learning management system.
It’s a perfect choice for you if you want to launch your courses or a site like H-Educate.
There are a lot of commendable things beautifully incorporated into the theme. Let me walk you through the benefits you enjoy with this template.
- Enjoy the editable dynamic menu
- Delete any menu without any coding
- Boast of your awesome testimonials
- Support the responsive dropdown menu
- Display all your Blogger Labels uniquely
- Change the background image or logo seamlessly
- Show your social media profiles using sleek buttons
- Show your latest courses or classes sorted by ‘Labels’
- Put the up list of the latest blog posts with featured images
There are a few credit links in the templates. And you may want to get the LMS Education Pro for $19 to remove them. It’s just a one-time payment with lifetime updates. It’s undoubtedly one of the best free blogger templates for teachers.
Polar Blogger Template for General Blogs
Polar is a full-feature Blogger theme with a straightforward design. It’s optimized for SEO and readers alike. And you can create a professional blog in minutes using Blogger. All the segments offer a comfortable viewing experience for you and your readers.
Here are a few things I like about Polar:
- An attractive ‘author box’
- Breadcrumbs for effective navigation
- A responsive drop-down menu
- Subtle popular post widget on the right
- Load more posts in the Magazine-style
- Perfect for a variety of blogs from tech to recipe
- The social widget helps place your social profiles beautifully
- Clean header and minimal footer to showcase credits and important pages
You can enjoy it for free. But if you want to remove credits and enjoy premium features, go for Polar Premium for only $12.95. But don’t forget to see how it looks like using a live demo. It’s one of the best free blogger templates for writers without a doubt.
Camera Blogger Theme for Photography & Travel
Camera Blogger template is a perfect choice for you if you want to build a photography blog or travel diary. It’s optimized for SEO and responsive for all devices. And yet it loads fast. The default color contrast is dark, but you can change it as per your choice.
Here are a few features you would like to know about:
- Create an eye-catchy feed for your photos
- Let your readers enjoy the cleanest responsive layout
- Make use of the drop-down menu
- Welcome your readers with an interactive carousel
- Showcase ‘tags’ associated with each post
- Embrace clutter-free typography
- Increase your followers using a social widget
- Add as many widgets as you want
- Related posts your readers may like under every post
I believe it has everything you need to showcase your photography skills or boast of your vacations. But you can always upgrade for more color options and credits removal.
Camille Blogger Theme for Fashion, Beauty, and Makeup Niches
Camille is a clean and fast-loading template for Blogger publishers. Your blog will look beautiful on any device because it's a multipurpose theme with responsive functionality. Look no further than Camille if you want to create a fashion, beauty, or make-up blog.
Here are a few features Camille boasts of:
- Awesome header
- Ads-ready template
- Three footer columns
- Social media sharing
- Responsive drop-down
- Navigational breadcrumbs
- Minimalist and 3D style theme
- Create a portfolio, magazine, or general blog
Camille has all of the features you'd expect from a WordPress theme. And if you also have a WordPress site, there’s a version for WordPress as well. But it’s a premium version and comes for a one-time payment of $59. Go for a live demo before doing anything.
Infinity Portfolio Free Blogger Template for Agencies & Freelancers
It’s the latest on-page blogger theme perfect for a variety of agencies and freelancers. Present your portfolio using Google’s Blogger and still look more professional than ever. It’s packed with awesome functions like testimonials, services, and projects as well.
Here’s the sneak-peak into the top features:
- Email subscription widget
- Vertical drop-down menu
- Authoritative above-the-fold
- Footer column and sidebars
- Amp-ready and SEO-friendly
- Let your clients meet your team
- Showcase your projects seamlessly
- Maps and contact details in the footer
- Compatible with almost all the browsers
- Highly responsive for all the screen sizes
Infinity Portfolio is a responsive Blogger theme to showcase your work experience interactively. With the template, you’ll receive a fine collection of appealing illustrations and slideshows as well. Go for this elegant, modern, and clean Blogger template, especially if you’re a freelancer or an agency entrepreneur.
Kaplan Blogger Template for News, Automotive, or Gossip Blogs
It’s a clean Blogger theme perfect for news, automotive, or gossip blogs. Kaplan is the latest entrant on the list designed by ColorLib. It helps showcase several blog posts with different categories. There’s a slide on the right, with popular posts, comments, tags, and more.
Here are a few features you need to know.
- Pages and social media profile buttons on the top
- Blog posts classified by labels
- Right-slide with a variety of widgets
- Social sharing buttons after the hover
- Seamless contact-us section
The footer has three columns where you can add a little ‘about’ text, contact details, or more.
FutureMag Template for Magazines & News Sites
FutureMag is the best free Blogger template for online magazines, publishing houses, and news sites. But you can pretty much use it for any blog. It has an awesome news ticker just below the header. The design is clean and straightforward.
Here are a few things you’ll love about FutureMag:
- Highly responsive for almost all the devices
- Always moving news ticker
- Clean header and footer
- Pages and social buttons just above the header
- Menu for category-pages
- Right sidebar for featured and recent posts
- Related posts are shown under each post
All these features are packed and yet the site loads pretty fast. You can show the most recent blog posts just below the ticker. There's a three-column footer which enables you to show more. And I like that the credits under the footer are short.
Pixel Free Blogger Template Perfect for Showing Ads
I love templates ready for displaying ads. And Pixel is one of them. It’s completely free to download. And it features tons of areas and widgets to show Google Ads or third-party ads. That’s why it’s popular among AdSense publishers.
Let’s have a look at some of its top features now.
- Pages and social buttons on the top offer a clean look
- Responsive for any device
- Placements for ads
- Posts showcased under each category or ‘Label’
- Sidebar with any widget you want to show
- Navigational numbering for posts
- Three-column footer ‘Designed by Colorlib’ credits
- Box for the author’s bio
- Easy to comment on posts
Your readers will love the elegant and modern look of your site. The navigational numbering makes sure of a magazine-style feed. Pixel is perfect for a variety of niches from fashion to tech and from general blog to travel diary.
SoraShop Blogger Template for eCommerce Stores
SoraShop is a premium-looking theme for you to start running an eCommerce store. You can sell anything from laptops to kids' apparel, thanks to its elegant design. I was initially surprised to find it for free, although you can upgrade to the premium version as well.
Let me introduce some of its top features now.
- Three column footer
- Responsive for all the devices
- Elegant Add to Cart buttons
- Collections and product list widgets
- Ads-ready and friendly for SEO
- Exciting online store template for Blogger
- Fully functional layout for several widgets
- Multi colors and beautiful post thumbnails
- Intelligently adapted from WordPress ecosystem
- Adjusts the dimensions according to screen sizes
But wait, there’s more. You can not only run an online store but also make a blog to showcase ads and earn revenue. And it also means that you install it for a fashion or electronics blog as well. I must say that it’s the most versatile Blogger template I have ever come across.
Melina Free Blogger Template for Full-Feature Magazines
Melina is the best template for full-feature fashion magazines and other blogs as well. It has an extremely appealing design with an eye-catching look without a doubt. Look no further than this if you want to create a professional magazine or publishing site.
Here are some of the top features:
- Elegant slideshow
- Multi-color template
- Versatile typography
- Increased readability
- Ready for ads and Google
- Minimalist and stylish looks
- Responsive for all the devices
- Showcasing of featured images
- Right sidebar with several widgets
- Auto-adjustments of the dimensions
And it’s been adapted from WordPress. What I like most about the theme is that it also offers schema markups and breadcrumb structure. The typography is extremely readable. The template looks even more beautiful with colorful ‘Labels’.
Plate Blogger Theme for Food Blog or Restaurant Site
Plate is a perfect Blogger template for creating a recipe blog or a restaurant site. All the recipe posts look mesmerizing without a doubt. But you can also create a personal, travel, or OOTD blog using the theme.
Let me sprinkle a few features onto your plate now:
- Usage of multi-colors (orange, white, and red)
- Right sidebar compatible with all the widgets
- Ready for ads, SEO, social media
- Three-column footer for an elegant look
- Breadcrumb navigation
- Fully responsive template
The template offers several features with wide functionality and yet gives a clean look. And it’s also ready for displaying ads and social media buttons. Plate represents the new era of Blogger themes without a doubt. You can also buy the premium version.
Have you selected a theme for your Blogger site? Go for FutureMag if you have not chosen the one for you. Or select LMS Education if you want to offer courses or something education-related. After that, you may want to know how to install a Blogger theme in minutes.
Here's how you do it.
How to Install a Blogger Template Seamlessly in Minutes
Installing a Blogger template is easy as one, two, three. Let me walk you through the step-by-step process right now.
- Download the template using the buttons or links
- Extract the zipped file and unzip it
- Log in to your Blogger Dashboard
- Hover over to the ‘Theme’ section
- Click on ‘Backup/Restore’ (In case something bad happens)
- Choose the template folder
- Select the .xml file and upload
And that is it! You’ve just downloaded and installed a Blogger theme. You’re ready to start publishing awesome content now. But before that, I recommend carefully selecting a theme for you. And do analyze the live demo before you go for a particular template.
Which is the Best Free Blogger Templates 2021?
A variety of templates optimized for Blogger are rolling out daily. And it has become challenging to choose the one for you. The best free Blogger theme is the one that fits your needs seamlessly.
For example, you would like to go with the Infinity Portfolio template if you want to create a portfolio for yourself. I hope that makes sense. Which of the templates do you like the most? Let me know in the comments below.