How to get 100k Subscribers in no Time
Let's assume you have an excellent video that everyone just must-see. You head over to your YouTube channel and upload it. Now, you don't have 100k subscribers, and while you're not necessarily expecting it to go viral in a few days, you're at least hoping for a couple of 100 views.
A few days go by, and the number of views is somewhat disappointing. After a month or two, the number of views halts, and the video seems to have died despite its undeniable quality.
Growing on YouTube from scratch is a somewhat intimidating task. This article will discuss 4 factors that will help grow your YouTube channel to go from 100 or 200 subscribers to reach thousands, tens of thousands; it might even be possible to make 100k subscribers. We used the same tips and tricks to grow our channel H-educate to be today's humble success. Not only that but also, in this article, I will share with you a small secret that will help you make more money on YouTube and increase your revenue with the same number of subscribers and views you already have.
Our channel's Analytics
Before we start, let's take a look at H-educate's analytics. As of the creation of this article, H-educate has 204k subscribers. If we factor in the last 365 days, you can see that we got 194k subscribers within the last year.
Let's zoom in on the last 90 days alone; as you can see, 90,000 beautiful people subscribed to our channel in the last three months. That's a few thousand short of 50% of our subscribers!
Let's zoom in even further. As you can see, 24,500 wonderful people subscribed to our channel in the past 28 days. If you check out our chart, you will notice that almost 1,000 people subscribe to our channel daily! So, what are these four keys that we used to get these impressive results?
Before we go into more details how to reach 100K subscribers
You should know something important, and It's the number one factor contributing to our success, excluding the 4 we will be discussing further on. The number one factor of our success on YouTube or anywhere online is simply you, our dear subscribers, followers, readers, and H-educators. So It goes without saying, thank you! You are the ones who helped us grow our channel, our social profiles, and our online business. With your feedback, suggestions, and your undying support and enthusiasm, you helped us immensely. You are the single most important factor of H-educate's success. So, one more time, and on behalf of everyone on our team: Thank you!
That being said, let's get into it!
How did H-educate get 100k subscribers in no time?
There's no witchcraft involved and definitely no shortcuts. To get 100k subscribers, we followed a strategy that is comprised of 4 elements that, if implemented religiously, can give any YouTube channel a ton more attention than it would get relying on its content alone. Before we move on, if reading is not your cup of tea, please visit our YouTube channel and watch our short video on how we got 100k subscribers in no time.
What are these four factors to reach 100K subscribers?
- Video optimization
- Quality content
1. Video Optimization
To get 100k subscribers, we relied chiefly on video optimization. When we talk about video optimization on YouTube, there are 4 things to take into consideration:
- Thumbnail: The thumbnail is the first thing that catches someone's attention when looking for anything on YouTube. We make all of our thumbnails using Canva, free to start, however, with limited access compared to the premium service. Canva is very intuitive and user-friendly. You can create very appealing graphics with Canva even if you have no graphic design experience whatsoever.
- The title: A video's title is the key to reach it; for your video to be found, you should use keywords with high search density and a relatively low competition rate. To find the right keywords, we use H-supertools' YouTube keyword tool.
All you have to do when you're trying to come up with a title is type your topic of choice into the tool. It will automatically display all the related keywords used across YouTube and their search density, their difficulty, or their level of competition.
Using the words with greater search density and the lowest difficulty means that your video will have a good chance of popping up in people's search results.
- Description: When it comes to the description, it should be appealing, straightforward, and concise. It's best to use the keywords in your title in the description, making sure to mention them in the first few sentences, as they are the first sentences that someone sees before accessing your video. Also, try to include synonyms from the YouTube keyword tool.
Just because you used the best words possible in the title doesn't mean you should discard the rest of the results. YouTube doesn't only consider your title; your videos' SEO ranking is also highly influenced by the words used in your description and the tags.
- Tags are keywords you can add to your video to help people find your content. If you ever used Instagram's hashtag feature, then you definitely understand the implication of using tags in your YouTube video. The objective is to use words that are closely or remotely related to the topic of your video. Doing that increases the chances of your video being suggested to people who are watching similar videos.
You can use the YouTube keyword tool to choose the words that rank second, third, fourth, so on, and so forth compared to the keywords you choose for your title.
In addition to H-supertools, you can use:
- Morning fame is an excellent application that offers top-notch services. Morning fame helps you grow your YouTube channel by giving you keyword suggestions and automatically generating the best tags.
- However, unlike H-supertools, Morning fame is not free, but it grants access to some features free of charge. If you want to benefit from the full-on capabilities of the software, you'd have to sign up for their premium membership.
- TubeBuddy is a FREE browser extension & mobile app that integrates directly into YouTube to help you run your channel with ease. Think of it as your YouTube operation manager. Using TuBebuddy, you'll be able to run your youtube channel to get better and faster results as it offers valuable services such as:
- Advanced Keyword Research; TuBeBuddy helps you find efficient and heavily searched video topics, and it helps you craft perfect titles and tags.
- Less time spent on publishing; ” Hit the ground running with TubeBuddy's suite of time-saving templates and tools to drastically speed up publish times.”
- Rank better than ever on search results; TubeBuddy guides you through the best practices on YouTube. As a result, no matter how good your videos are, they'll simply be better with TubeBuddy.
- 1 click advertisement on multiple platforms; Use various tools to promote your videos across the web and use your existing videos to drive traffic to new uploads.
- Easier testing and tweaking; TubeBuddy offers simplified split testing or A/B testing and tells you which of your thumbnails is getting you more views.
To summarize how to get 100K subscribers:
To get 100k subscribers, it's most important to optimize your videos. Optimizing a video means writing the best title, creating the best thumbnail, slapping on a compelling description, all while being generous with the tags. We call these 4 elements the meta tags of the video. In addition to the meta tags, optimizing your video includes adding captions, subtitles, and end cards.
The significance of video optimization:
Having done all the steps mentioned above, If someone were to search for at least one word in your title, your video would show up at most in the top 10 videos. For example, let's take the keywords “Amazon SES,” searching for these words, you will see that two of H-educate's videos are in the first three results; one is the first result, and the other is the third.
Another example is the keyword “Fiverr,” searching for this keyword, you'll also find another one of our videos on top of the search results.
We call this video SEO or video search engine optimization. Optimizing your videos for search engines has 2 benefits that will lead to the growth of your channel:
- For starters, videos with the best SEO ranking will appear on top of the results whenever someone searches for specific keywords. As a result, optimizing your content for search engines is the best way to get free and organic traffic.
- Second, when you optimize your videos, they will have a better chance of being suggested to YouTubers in the related videos section. In other words, YouTube will promote your videos automatically.
The internet is an ever-changing platform, therefore, what's worked for you once may not always work. It's not unlikely for videos on top of the search results to be pushed down as time goes on. Keywords that have propelled videos to the top of the pile were popular at a certain point in the past, but times change, and so do the popularity and the strength of those words.
This is where video reoptimization comes in. It's a good practice to go back to old videos and check if their titles, descriptions, tags, and even thumbnails still evoke the same strength they did when you first released them.
Using H-supertools, you can check the title to see if the keywords you used still have the same strength; if not, you should change them naturally. Sometimes, this means changing your video's title, but this alone can propel your video back to the top when it's been forgotten and washed up. Similarly, you can adjust the description and the tags after running them through the keyword research tool. This way, your old videos are constantly updated and recycled, and never forgotten.
Speaking of recycling:
You can go back to old videos and share them as posts on the community section. Doing this gives whoever missed them the first time around another shot at seeing them.
If that doesn't work out as planned, you can always repurpose your old videos by editing them. Or, if you find yourself dissatisfied with the quality of a certain video, you can hide or delete it and recreate it from scratch. It may sound tedious, but doing so will keep you and your audience satisfied with your content.
Consistency is key:
Consistency is about publishing videos regularly; if you follow H-educate, you know we don't miss a week without a video, so the goal is to publish consistently. In our case, we try to publish two or three videos a week. There's no rule here; you can aim to publish a video a week or 2 videos a month, as long as you can do it consistently. Doing that gives your viewers something to look forward to and come back to. Besides, publishing consistently will improve your videos' quality, which brings us to factor number 3: Quality.
Quality above all:
Don’t just publish trash on your channel; let people love your content, give them value, do something that helps people, and you will see automatically that people will help you and give you their support by subscribing to your channel, like and share your videos and much more.
Patience is virtue:
Many people who start a Youtube channel will lose hope after one or two months, which is wrong. Don’t lose hope with Youtube; you need to have some patience. H-educate got a boost after one year of being on Youtube, and it's been growing ever since. Don’t quit; keep publishing quality videos, and try not to be fixated on short-term results: think long-term.
Bonus Tip: Understand ad revenue analytics
On YouTube there are 2 metrics in particular that you should keep an eye out for:
- RPM: Revenue Per Mille (RPM) is a metric that represents how much money you’ve earned per 1,000 video views. RPM is based on multiple revenue sources including: Ads, Channel Memberships, YouTube Premium revenue, Super Chat, and Super Stickers.
- CPM: Cost per 1,000 impressions (CPM) is a metric that represents how much money advertisers are spending to show ads on YouTube. You’ll see a few different CPM metrics in YouTube Analytics:
- CPM: The cost an advertiser pays for 1,000 ad impressions. An ad impression is counted anytime an ad is displayed.
- Playback-based CPM: The cost an advertiser pays for 1,000 video playbacks where an ad is displayed.
If you go to analytics then to revenue in any video, you will see the video's RPM and the CPM. This one, in particular, has $52 CPM and $26 RPM, which means for every 1,000 views, $26 is earned, which is very high. To get higher revenue on the same number of views and subscribers, you have to find the correct keywords to use in your videos' title, description, and tags.
Using the keyword tools, you can check the keywords with the highest CPC globally or in specific countries. This way, your videos will attract ads with higher CPC, and as a result, you will earn more with every click and view.
Again, to get 100k subscribers:
There are no secrets, no tricks, and definitely no shortcuts. These are the four main rules we used to get 100k subscribers on YouTube. Again, Patience, Consistency, Quality, and Video Optimization. Thank you for reading so far. Don't forget, if you have any suggestions, anything to add, or if you think that I missed anything, I'll be waiting for you in the comments below.
You are the best …I THINK YOU’S WORK GOT 100K SUBSCRIBERS.Best of luck sir
I am a medical student
Nice one Hassan!
You are the best. you change my life.
What a wonderful article, I like the part where you advised about the video reoptimization
This is how we can learn to grow YouTube channels.
Keep the good work, as this article helps many people and in fact, Translation is one of the best strategies for increasing YouTube growth and On average, two-thirds of a channel’s views come from outside the creator’s home country.
Vitraai can translate content to the language of your choice and accelerate content reach to 8 billion people with just one click.
Thanks for sharing this helpful content. I would like to look forward to more content.
This is very impressive article. Thanks very much Mr.
Very nice article ???? here I see lots of love and best wishes dear Hassan from sajjad Hussain from Pakistan.
You are the best,…….this is a very impressive article. thank you sir
Wonderful. Reading this article was soo interesting about knowing the facts that YouTube works on. This would be a great help for beginners on YouTube.