What is Postal?
Postal is a complete and fully featured mail server for use by websites & web servers. Think Sendgrid, Mailgun, or Postmark but open source and ready for you to run on your own servers. Postal was developed by aTech Media to serve its own mail processing requirements and then decided that it should be released as an open-source project for the community.
What is MailWizz?
MailWizz is one of the most complete email marketing application built. It is an email marketing automation system and mostly used as a self-hosted email marketing solution.
It is the Management Application, where you can configure and manage your Email Lists, Marketing Campaigns, monitor and analyze results, manage your sending servers, and so on.
MailWizz however, is not free. You have to buy the script from CodeCanyon before ordering this service.
Any Email marketing system consists of two parts:
- The sender: (SMTP service) this is the technical part. It allows you to send emails over the internet. (In our case Postal).
- The Management Application, where you can configure and manage your Email Lists, Marketing Campaigns, monitor and analyze results, manage your sending servers, and so on. (In our case MailWizz)
So we connect both together to get an Email Marketing System.
What do you get from Us?
A fully configured email marketing system with Postal as the SMTP server and MailWizz is the management application with a 10/10 sending score. (As long as there are no issues from your provider's side)
Note you will not have the emails arrive in the inbox right away, you still have to do your job of warming up the server. You can check how to warm up your server in this video.
Also, note that after providing you with the system, we are not responsible for any maintenance or support unless we provide you with a non-working system.
Estimated Delivery Date: 4 days.
- Access to 2 VPS Machines with Ubuntu 18.04 installed on them. You can get a VPS From Contabo Web Service, Hostinger, or any provider with port 25 Open, making sure the IPs can have a PTR record set.
- Domain name with access to DNS Management Zone. You can get it from NameCheap.
- CodeCanyon Script for Mailwizz. Get it from here.
If you want us to do the job, please send us an email to email@example.com for more details.